Cirilia Rose never thought her life would revolve around yarn. She never thought she’d work with companies like WEBS, or designers like Norah Gaughan at Berroco. Now she is a knitwear designer working on her first book and the Creative Director at Skacel. This is her story.
In this interview Cirilia Talks about:
- How Kurt Cobain inspired her knitting
- How a unique yarn lead her to a job at WEBS
- How she accidentally became a knitwear designer
- How yarn, history, and movies inspire her work
- Her biggest challenge learning to design
- The surprising reason she ended up at Skacel
- Her best tip for a budding knitwear designer
Be sure to thank Cirilia on Twitter for doing this interview.
Listen to the audio version of the interview:
Things Mentioned in this Episode
Designing Knitwear by Deborah Newton (affiliate link)
Knitter’s Handbook by Montse Stanley (affiliate link)